Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Add New Link
- State of Montana
- Administrative Rules of Montana
- Bureau of Land Management, Montana/Dakotas
- Census & Economic Information Center (CEIC)
CEIC is part of the Montana Department of Commerce. They are the premier source in the state for statistical data relating to Montana.
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Department of Labor & Industry
- Department of Natural Resources & Conservation
The DNRC covers state forestry, oil & gas leases, water issues, and land management.
- EPA Region 8
Region 8 covers Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and 27 Tribal Nations
- EPA Region 8
Region 8 of the Environmental Protection Agency includes Montana. This site is an excellent source for local and regional environmental information, including information about local Superfund sites.
- Fish, Wildlife, & Parks
The place to go for state park information, hunting & fishing regulations & permits, and outdoor recreation information
- FWS: Mountain-Prairie Region
This region of the Fish & Wildlife Service covers Montana and includes Montana-specific information.
- Governor's Office
Includes speeches, news releases, goals and objectives, and biographical information
- Montana Code Annotated (MCA)
- Montana Department of Agriculture
"The Montana Department of Agriculture manages more than 30 programs, from marketing and business enhancement to licensing and regulating various activities to protect agricultural producers, consumers and the environment."
- Montana Department of Justice
The DoJ includes the Attorney General's Office, Driver Services, Consumer Protection, Gaming Regulation, Law & Water Rights, Victim Services, & law enforcement resources.
- Montana Historical Society Research Center
"The Montana Historical Society Research Center collects, preserves, and provides access to a wide array of research collections, including manuscripts, government records, books, maps, and photographs about Montana and the west."
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana State Library
- Montana University System
Includes information about the Board of Regents and their activities
- Natural Resource Information System
NRIS is an excellent resource for maps and GIS data for the state.
- Office of Public Instruction
Montana school "report cards," statistics, Indian Education for All information, and more
- State Auditor's Office
- State Geologic Mapping Program
Downloadable geologic maps and GIS data for Montana
- State Law Library of Montana
Includes information on Montana laws and Montana Supreme Court opinions
- U.S. District Court for the District of Montana
Court information and some documents
- Water Resources of Montana
A USGS site focused on water in Montana
| Reorder Links