Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Quiet Study Area
- Group Study Rooms
- Individual Study Carrels
- Poetry Corner
- Student Veteran Study Area
- Accessible Technology Room
- East Faculty Office Area
- Additional study spaces on all five levels
Click here to reserve a study room online.
Click here to request a study carrel for a semester.
- OneSearch discovery search engine for all physical library materials as well as resources at the University of Montana libraries, including academic journals, books, ebooks, DVDs, CDs, newspaper and more
- Research Guides for subject-specific assistance with links to research resources, as well as research tips and tricks
- Information Literacy and instructional programs
- Online instructional tutorials
- ScholarWorks institutional repository that centralizes, preserves and provides access to the research, creative scholarship and unique resources produced and curated by the University of Montana faculty, students and staff
- Citation assistance/management tools
- Copyright consultations
- Data Management services
Production and Creation Spaces and Equipment: