- Manage Your Research with RefWorks
- Organizing, Annotating, and Citing Your Digital References with Flow
- Using the U.S. Census for Demographic Information
Graduate Research Workshops
- Data Management Basics for Graduate Students
- Graduate Students’ Guide to the Library
- Institutional Review Board
- Literature Review: Effective Searching and Writing Strategies
These workshops were offered as part of the Faculty Development Office’s Professional Development Series.
- Data Management Plans
- Expanding the National Profile of Your Research
- Going Electronic: Creating Accessible Course Materials for Instruction
- How Do I Stream Videos or Get Closed Captioned Videos for My Class?
- Plagiarism: How to Address Cases of Academic Misconduct and Try to Prevent Them from Happening in the First Place
- Promoting Information Literacy Skills: A Workshop on Designing Assignments and Activities for UM Writing Courses
University of Montana Conference on Undergraduate Research (UMCUR) Series
- UMCUR Abstract Writing Workshop
- UMCUR Presentation Workshop
WRIT 101 Research and Revision Workshops
- Portfolio Revision Workshops, in partnership with the Writing Center
- Strong-Arming Your Sources: Using Research to Analyze and Build Arguments
- Underground Tunnels and Haunted Classrooms: How to Research Place and Navigate Local Resources
Several of the workshops were offered in partnership with other campus units such as the Writing Center, Office of the VP for Research and Creative Scholarship, Disability Services for Students.